Your relationship has ended, but you’re not ready to let go. This common problem is one that many women and men face. But if you play your cards right, your chances of reconciling might greatly improve. This is true if you know about texting your ex back into love.
Texting can be an effective way to communicate with a former lover and somehow rekindle the connection you once shared. You just need to learn how you can use this tool to your advantage.
Texting Your Ex Back – Why Texting?
It may seem odd to use texting as a way to communicate with an old flame, but texting can actually be the perfect way to stay in touch without coming on too strong or making things awkward.
- Texting allows you to keep communication short and sweet. You can keep things light instead of delving into deep issues that might have brought on your breakup in the first place.
- When you text, you also have time to plan out what you want to say or how you want to reply to your ex. That can be much more difficult over the phone or in person. This happens when you’re expected to come up with a quick response.
- Texting can also be done at your convenience and your ex can respond when he or she is ready. Texting isn’t going to allow you to discuss the ins and outs of your relationship necessarily. However it’s a great way to stay in touch. It gives your ex time to reconsider while you make a great impression.
This method of communication is also good because people are almost always with their cell phones and don’t have to stop what they’re doing to read or send a quick text.
When Not to Text
Before we go over the proper ways to go about texting your ex back, it’s important to discuss some things that can go wrong. As with any tool, texting can be dangerous when used improperly.
Instead of bringing you closer to your ex, you can actually cause even more problems. Before you begin your plan to text your ex back, make sure that you’re in the right frame of mind and you’re doing it for the right reasons.
For example, if you’re texting because you want to make your ex feel jealous, just put the phone down. Your ex will be able to see that coming a mile away and this tactic rarely works. In fact, it often backfires.
Another time not to use texting is if you’ve been drinking or are, in fact, drunk. Drunk texting has been responsible for a huge number of relationship problems and almost never is the solution.
When you’re drinking, your brain’s judgment center becomes impaired. What seems like a great idea under the influence seems embarrassing and ridiculous once you’ve sobered up.
If you’re going to be drinking and think you might be tempted to try texting your ex back, make sure to surrender your phone to a good friend who won’t allow you to make this colossal mistake.
Feeling needy is another problem when it comes to texting. For example, asking a question that you could certainly ask someone else just for the excuse to get help from an ex is very obvious.
Being helpless is rarely a turn on and it isn’t a good foundation for a strong and lasting relationship. If someone else can help you or you can help yourself, do it. But don’t ask your ex for help.
Also avoid texting for random reasons – such as a memory you’re experiencing or just to mention something you saw or did. This is an obvious tactic that won’t go over well and makes you look desperate.
You should also avoid texting in order to beg for forgiveness or promise that you’re a new and different person. Actions speak louder than words and a text like this won’t help your cause.
But there can be good ways to use texting to communicate with an ex that might result in some good will and reconnection.
If you are interested in knowing more about the author of a system that really works to get your ex back, click on Michael Fiore.
Click Here to Discover The REAL Reason Your Ex Hasn't Come Back To You And Why Everything You’ve Tried So Far Has Backfired And Pushed Your Ex Further Away!
Most Popular Articles On To Win Back Your Ex
- What are the Things You Should Discuss Prior to Marriage? So many men and women jump into marriage only to lament later in those same marriages that there are so many things they wished they had known before they said I do.
- Treat Her Like a Queen and Get King Benefits! Have you noticed that even in marriages where the couples seem to have it all, including plenty of money, things sometimes still fall apart? The truth is, that the regular people of the world stand as much of a chance as those who have it all. Treat her like a queen and you will not need a fairy tale budget!
- How to Know if Your Boyfriend Still Loves You. When things are not going well in any relationship it is very easy to let all of our insecurities boil up to the surface and doubt your relationship. Asking him might not get the answer you are seeking. In fact, men are often reluctant to tell a woman they love them. Instead, pay attention to how he treats you